At Alpha Home Care Services, Inc., everything we do revolves around our mission to improve the lives of our patients by getting them more involved in their care and helping them remain and stay healthy in the serene environment that is their homes.
This is the kind of mentality we are looking for in a member of our workforce. If you’re interested in becoming part of our team, whether as a qualified professional, support specialist, or home health aide, don’t hesitate to call us at 984-232-8887 or fill out the required fields on our online application form below.
- Qualified Professional
- Support Specialist/Home Aide
- Medication Aide
- must have completed the High School Diploma or GED
- must have a minimum of one year direct patient care in a home or hospital setting
- must be free from health problems that may be injurious to the patient
- must have the emotional and mental maturity necessary for establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with the patient, patient’s family, and personnel of the agency
- must demonstrate a working knowledge of the basic functions of an aide in the home setting
- must have the ability to work under close supervision, and to follow verbal and written instructions
- must have a clean background check and driving record
- must be able to adjust self to diversified types of personalities, use tact, judgment, and courtesy in dealing with patients, their families, and visitors